Location: Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Requisition Number: 154501
Position Title: Intern General
Please apply with a cover letter and CV in English.
Start date: May 2019
Contract duration: 6 months
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
Reporting directly to the Head of IPO Events in the International Publishing Organization (IPO), the primary purpose of the internship is to gain experience with the execution of international events which include corporate events, campaign events for press and influencers as well as further consumer events across major EA titles.
What an Event Intern does at EA:
The successful candidate will work closely with the team's Event Producers and support title-specific events with the opportunity to take over responsibility for sub-projects for e.g. campaign or consumer events. They will also assist the IMO Events Team with the execution of EA’s presence at gamescom 2019.
The next great EA Events Intern also needs:
- First-hand experience with project management and event production.
- Fluency in English.
- Willingness to travel and work off-hours during event productions if needed.
- Well experienced in Outlook, Power Point, Excel and file sharing tools.
- A valid driving licence.
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Autonomous and creative work in an intercultural environment.
- Great team spirit and professionalism in one of the most successful video games companies.
- Competitive compensation.
- 20 days annual leave.
- Training and career development.
- Flexible working hours related to your individual work-life balance.
- Professional preventive health care program.
- Further benefits include employee discounts, free public transportation tickets, games library, beverages and regular team events.
We thought you might also want to know more about our location:
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
Community / Marketing Title: Events Intern
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-04-10 08:33:32.263
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.