Global Analytics & Insights Intern
Location: Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland
Requisition Number: 153238
Position Title: Intern General
Start Date: April 2019
Internship Duration: 6 months
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
We are looking for an intern to join the Marketing Analytics team in Global Analytics & Insights. This individual will be based in the Geneva office, working closely with team members and stakeholders from all over the world in San Francisco, Vancouver, Stockholm and Bucharest. The right candidate will be able to drive decision-making insights to support EA’s central business teams in the product marketing, media, and publishing organizations.
What a Marketing Analytics Intern does at EA:
- Own a project that may require you to:
- Collaborate with other central teams to explore opportunities that can improve the player experience, optimize acquisition strategies, and drive incremental revenue and/or reduce costs
- Develop and analyze experiments to evaluate the performance of marketing strategies, campaigns, and other initiatives
- Explore various sources of information (internal player data, survey results, research data, industry sources, sales data) to gain insights, support decision-making processes, and inform future strategy
- Identify potential regional differences in consumption of media, player behavior, and consumer interests
- Monitor market conditions to understand price optimization and consumer attitude toward digital content
- Communicate and present findings to key stakeholders
- Provide support on ad-hoc requests related to a specific franchise or campaign
The next great EA Marketing Analytics Intern also needs:
- Experience with data analysis and modelling
- Familiarity with databases, datamarts and SQL
- Knowledge of statistical tools such as R
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Dundas, …)
- Team player and self-starter
- Passion for videogames is a plus
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, and/or Engineering Sciences
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Competitive salary
- Excellent location in Central Geneva, 10 minutes from the train station
We thought you might also want to know more about our location:
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
Please apply with a cover letter and CV in English.
Community / Marketing Title: Global Analytics & Insights Intern
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2018-10-30 19:59:50.86
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.