Sr. Solutions Services Manager
Multiple Locations: Austin, Texas, United States • Galway, County Galway, Ireland
Requisition Number: 160204
Position Title: Senior Program Manager
#WeAreEA and we exist to inspire the world to play.
EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
We’re looking for people to make great experiences for our players. People that will come to the office excited to work and have some fun.
We celebrate diversity and inclusion by making this a place where you can come to work and be yourself. And strive to create great experiences for our employees as often as our players.
Come join us! We’re hiring a Sr. Solution Services Manager to join EA’s Worldwide Customer Experience (WWCE) organization.
Our Senior Business Analyst will be a primary consultant in our organization to help teams identify and frame problems in a way that enables them to build the right customer solutions. Our Senior Analyst will have a great “systems” approach and recognize the inter connectedness of people, process, and technology. Our ideal candidate will have 5 to 7 years of experience working with Lean Six Sigma, cross functional agile teams, and preferably experience in Customer Service.
This role is part of EA’s Customer Experience organization. The Customer Experience organization strives to make EA known for taking care of its players. We’re players taking care of players and people talking to people – whenever, wherever, and however they need us.
- Develop a strong understanding of business and system dependencies. Examine solutions holistically to understand the impact of changes
- Provide consulting on problem framing to ensure service design solutions include rationale, measurement approach and value to business
- Leverage data sources across the organization and ensure teams you support understand how to use it to make decisions
- Communicate and report on work with a focus on what we are learning, providing in-depth expertise or a high-level summary adjusting for your audience. Package up opportunities into leadership recommendations
- Proficiency and confidence in inspiring teammates with data driven rationale along with the experience not only to tell stories, but translating insights into actionable ideas/design
- Ability to work flexibly and efficiently, exercising a balance between research rigor, extreme organizational skills, and inspiration
- Identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations, and influence team strategy through effective communication
- Dig in to problems and understand the root cause and how to address it
● Bachelor's degree in Business management, or related discipline required. MBA degree preferred
- Core competencies in the creation of Business Cases, User Stories, Workflow Diagrams, Process Maps, and System Testing
- The ability to use independent judgment in identifying root cause of problems, and developing solutions to a variety of problems of moderate to large scope and complexity.
- Outstanding communication and storytelling skills. Proficiency in multiple media for storytelling–while grounding storytelling in research–a bonus
- Excellent interpersonal skills to influence and guide teammates, managers, customers, and other external parties
- Game industry and customer support experience is a plus
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Solutions Services Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-03-05 17:45:06.3
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.