Location: Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Requisition Number: 159447
Position Title: Producer I
EA China Studio is a part of the EA Asia family of development studios and we are dedicated to building top class Free-to-Play (F2P) mobile games. We stand at EA’s forefront in bringing world famous titles such as FIFA Mobile, Plants vs Zombies, Need for Speed, and other titles to the China and Asia mobile market. Our studio is focused on leveraging EA’s World Class IPs and adapting them to game designs, arts, and systems that makes sense for our market.
We are a studio who thrives for perfection and are eager to build something that we can be proud of. Having creative control over our own products, we control our own destiny. Key decisions are made at a local level so that we can be agile and adaptive. We are international but local and our working culture is a spectrum of rich colors. Our mission is clear – we are here to build the best F2P mobile games possible and China/Asia is our proving grounds.
If you are passionate about mobile games and believe quality is key, then you are exactly who we need.
- Work with leadership team to establish and communicate goals, objectives, and milestones.
- Organizational intelligence. You must be capable of running teams within a large organization
- Drive the direction and overall product strategy of games in development to live operations validating we are on budget and meeting proper timelines.
- Creative center and overall vision for the product. An expert in the subject matter, you motivate and empower talent on the team to execute on that vision.
- Staffing and talent management will be critical to your success. You need to ensure everyone is motivated, team leaders are staffing appropriately, and to be the spokesperson for the team internally and outside of EA.
- A deep understanding of online/mobile/freemium (free-to-play) games in China market trends and consumer demographics / insights
- 10+ years in the industry, with 3+ years leading game teams and 2+ years in a senior leadership role.
- Proven track record in building highly effective interpersonal business relationships and generating business in a highly matrixed organization
- Deep experience running live services, including game analytics, user acquisition and product management
- Previous work managing multiple projects in all phases of the development cycle.
- Proven P&L ownership to ensure our games not only monetize, but are fun to play.
- Expert communication and presentation skills
- Shooting /FPS/TFS Games experience would be a plus
Community / Marketing Title: Producer
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-01-16 04:30:43.43
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.