Global Paid Media Marketing Intern
Location: Guildford, England, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 159338
Position Title: Intern General
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31ST JANUARY 2020
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS ROLE UNLESS YOU MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA
- A student in the penultimate year of an undergraduate degree
- Available to commence a full-time, 1-year placement in summer 2020
- Available and eligible to work in Guildford, UK, without the need for visa or relocation support.
To apply: Submit an up-to-date CV along with a cover letter which explains why you want to complete your internship with Electronic Arts and what interests you in this specific placement.
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is not easy. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
EA are looking for a Global Paid Media Intern to join our team in Guildford. Partnering with our Global Paid Media European Hub team, you will help develop paid media programs ensuring that key titles are released with maximum reach and impact to our existing players and to bring in new players. Key title include FIFA, Madden, Apex Legends and The Sims.
What a Global Paid Media Intern does at EA:
- Learn how media plans are put together and help the team collect data to input into these plans
- Feed in information (that you will obtain from in-house tools, third-party tools, internet research and other parts of the organisation) to recommend best media channels and role for each media on the plan
- Meet up with media owners in both the games and wider space (IGN, Tik Tok, Sky, Lab Bible etc.) to gather information to feed into the media plans
- Budget setting and tracking
- Provide accurate insights and analysis
- Report and delivery to teams on media activity
- Inform and work with other EA Marketing teams
- Help brainstorm creative solutions relevant to connect to today’s young gaming audience
- Partner with embedded media agency
- Project management to help ensure title release deadlines for media and marketing activity are met
Experience are looking for:
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Uphold the key EA values of Pioneering, Teamwork, Determination, Creativity, Learning and Passion
- Good mathematical and excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) skills
- Programming/Analytics skills are a bonus
- Organisational skills, with the ability to manage a dynamic workload
- Interested in the interactive entertainment industry and some knowledge here would be a great advantage
- Comfortable working with many different clients
- Can calmly navigate around issues
- You value working in a team and aren’t afraid to ask questions
Want to see what our previous interns have worked on...
Check out our Day in the Life of an Intern Campaign on Twitter.
We appreciate the work our Interns provide, so here at EA we like to offer you great facilities while you are working onsite including:
- Free onsite gym.
- Two annual parties (Summer & Christmas).
- Onsite café.
- Our very own barista.
- Games Area
We thought you might also want to know more about our location:
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
Community / Marketing Title: Global Paid Media Marketing Intern
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-01-13 21:20:47.22
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.