Location: Orlando, Florida, United States
Requisition Number: 158474
Position Title: Assoc Producer II
EA Sports is in search of a Producer to join us in our drive to push innovation and quality to the next level for our AAA Sports titles. Producers are the creative visionaries for the product. They are the individuals who build and motivate teams to accomplish their goals of shipping quality titles on time and on budget.
As a Producer, you will use your understanding and passion for gaming to add to the creative execution and business success of the game team. Reconciling the business and creative needs in order to create an inspirational product can be achieved through effective relationships with other parts of the EA organization (Development, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Finance, HR, etc) and a strong desire to research and communicate game market trends, patterns, and customer requirements.
You need to drive team culture by initiating, fostering, maintaining, and managing others towards positive working relationships with partners who are critical to both current and future development process. You must be a great team player and help form a stimulating and fun work environment.
Who You Are:
- 3-5 years’ design experience within the video game industry building IP on AAA franchises.
- Experience leading, motivating and driving teams to success; an ability to know what types of products/features will sell and what won't sell and be able to assess the feasibility of producing new products/features.
- Broad knowledge of the software/game market and platforms.
- Assertive and outstanding team player with a high level of emotional intelligence.
- A strong handle on established and emerging online business models, and knowledge/experience in driving digital console development.
- Experience in an Agile development environment.
- Passion for gaming and building games.
Community / Marketing Title: Producer
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-11-06 02:50:10.05
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.