2D Capture Artist - 6 month contract
Location: Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden
Requisition Number: 154761
Position Title: Editor
We are DICE
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
DICE (EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment), the award-winning developer based in Stockholm, Sweden, is best known for creating the phenomenally successful Battlefield franchise.
The 2D Capture Artist is responsible for capturing 2D content from the game, such as screenshots and renders that are used to market game content.
What skills does DICE look for?
- Has a deep understanding of composition and what looks good.
- Understands photography and knowshow to translate that into a virtual stage.
- Knows 3D programs and has a broad understanding of real-time technology.
- Good at time management.
- A team player that can collaborate with others, create shared schedules and navigate dependencies.
- Answers directly to the Studio Brand Director as the day-2-day manager.
- Deliver 2D imagery according to deadlines and brief.
- Set up and capture stillsof 3D assets, such as; characters, weapons and vehicles.
- Create dioramas of scenes from the
- Capture vistas from the game.
As part of the application process, we may ask you to take on a practical work test. The position is a 6-month contract, and applications will be selected continuously. Apply online with a combined CV and Cover Letter in English.
Community / Marketing Title: 2D Capture Artist - 6 month contract
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-03-05 10:41:35.81
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.